Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Kawerau vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Kawerau vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Kawerau vs Reconquista, Argentina
Kawerau vs Itaberaba, Brazil
Kawerau vs Odienne, Ivory Coast
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Victoria (marine), Bc
Mandalay vs Rapid City, South Dakota
Mcpherson, Ks vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Totara Flat vs Chazy, Ny
- The distance between Kawerau, New Zealand and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,483 km or 8,379 mi.
- To reach Kawerau in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 244.3° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kawerau bearing 204.1° or SSW .
- Kawerau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Kawerau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 29.4 °C (52.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.9 °C (55.6°F) less in Kawerau. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1618.6 mm (63.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1618.6 l/m² (39.72 US gal/ft²) or 16,186,000 l/ha (1,730,391 US gal/ac) more. About 12 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.2° higher in Kawerau than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kawerau relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Kawerau
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Kawerau vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Kawerau vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Kawerau vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Kawerau vs Newberry, Mi, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Kufra, Libya
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Brno vs Mildura, New South Wales
Chazy, Ny vs Quesnel, Bc
Ipameri vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa
Ludhiana vs Misamfu
Kawerau vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kawerau
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE