Vs > Mt Pleasant
Kawerau vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
Kawerau vs Khlong Yai, Thailand
Kawerau vs Whatawhata, New Zealand
Kawerau vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Kawerau vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Perdasdefogu, Italy
Mt Pleasant vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Mt Pleasant vs Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Port-Gentil vs Toulon
Scottsbluff, Ne vs Winthrop College, Sc
Uniontown, Pa vs Poindimie
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Famagusta
- The distance between Kawerau, New Zealand and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 694 km or 431 mi.
- To reach Kawerau in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 30.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Kawerau bearing 27.6° or NNE .
- Both have a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kawerau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 2 °C (3.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.5 °C (2.7°F) more in Kawerau. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1077 mm (42.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1077 l/m² (26.43 US gal/ft²) or 10,770,000 l/ha (1,151,384 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5.4° higher in Kawerau than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kawerau relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs Kawerau
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Kawerau vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Kawerau vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Kawerau vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Kawerau vs Levsi, Russia
Mt Pleasant vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Mt Pleasant vs Cadiz, Spain
Mt Pleasant vs Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Mt Pleasant vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Egg Island, Bc vs Tamanrasset
Tamayo vs Pueblo, Colorado
Charjew vs Trivandrum, Kerala
Fortaleza vs Smithers, Bc
Kawerau vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kawerau
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant